A tailored approach to value creation
The principals of Triton Pacific believe there are attractive opportunities for equity investments in small and mid-size companies. We believe that many of these entrepreneurial companies become challenged in achieving the next stage of success. Often, this is caused by a need for additional expertise or a lack of capital to support growth initiatives.
The principals of Triton Pacific, with their years of industry specific operating expertise can help companies achieve the next level of success by bringing capital coupled with a wealth of strategic, operating and financial expertise.
- Access to important customers, channel partners, suppliers and technology partners
- Access to our network of industry experts, operating executives and service providers
- Guidance on best practices
- Access to debt markets
We are business builders, not asset managers.
We selectively buy control in several entrepreneurial companies each year and do so only when we see tremendous potential to build an industry-leading business. It takes time and dedication to build great companies, not just capital.
Hands on commitment to investments.
We spend significant time with each company in our portfolio, working from day one to put in place a strategy for accelerated growth. We utilize our proven Value Enhancement ProgramTM to guide overall strategic decisions towards long term value creation for all stakeholders.
Partnership not just ownership.
We partner with passionate management teams who are the architects of unique business models and that bring a track record of success. Many companies are poised for rapid growth and expansion, but require additional resources, insights, and experience necessary to flourish. Collaboration is the key ingredient to reaching our collective objectives.
The partners at Triton Pacific bring a wealth of expertise to bear in areas including operations, capital markets, M&A, strategic planning, intellectual property, and technology.
Triton Pacific actively supports its portfolio companies:
- Strategic Planning: We work diligently with management to create a strategic plan that establishes objectives, leverages core capabilities, and creates a roadmap to implementation.
- Operations: We understand the opportunities and challenges of running a company. Portfolio companies gain access to resources and insight from valuable lessons we have learned.
- Execution: Building high performance management teams to deliver results.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Triton Pacific’s M&A expertise and relationships help portfolio companies capitalize on strategic initiatives.
- Financing: Optimizing the capital structure of each portfolio company on an ongoing basis.
- Technological Enhancements: We work with our portfolio companies to evaluate the technological enhancements available to create faster, better, and more efficient processes.
"Triton Pacific is an operationally oriented investor..."
We focus on established small and mid-size companies with considerable growth prospects in industries that either exhibit attractive fundamentals or are experiencing significant structural changes.
We pursue opportunities where we, and our portfolio company management teams, are confident that the combination of our collective monetary and intellectual capital will lead to an enhanced value for the company and its stakeholders.
We have a long-term investment perspective. We encourage our portfolio companies to maintain their business focus; to make strategic acquisitions; and to motivate a wide range of employees by giving them a stake in the business.