Investor Services Associate
The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and Excel skills. This is a hands-on position which requires a self-starter with meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic. The position is located in
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.
Work closely with investors, custodian and transfer agent to ensure successful processing of new and existing investors.
Provide administrative support to management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Investor Services shared-drive, by tracking all offering/fund documentation
- Maintain workflow of every aspect of the on boarding process for new fund investors
- Coordinate, process and track all fund transactions, including new and additional subscriptions, redemption's and distributions, for institutional, high net worth and retail fund investors by collaborating with internal fund accounting, portfolio management, business management, legal and compliance teams, as well as external administrators and custodians
- Execute data entry, customer communication, and record keeping tasks daily for investor service department
- Work with Accounting and Marketing departments to create and distribution monthly/quarterly reports and ongoing communications for each fund
- Respond to daily investor requests, investigate and problem solve on topics which can range from reporting, performance, fund guidelines, strategy, transactions, etc.
- Document processes and policies and implement additional procedures to enhance investor communications and streamline and centralize transactions
- Act as a central point of contact for all issues and information for funds; communicate fund activity and trends to a variety of internal audiences
- Desire and ability to work successfully in an entrepreneur environment
- Previous experience in an investor services role preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of financial services industry experience; familiarity with investment management
products and sales and servicing practices
- Bachelor’s degree with related emphasis
- Proven ability to work directly with investors
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Collaborative approach and commitment to working closely as a team to ensure superior results
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate with internal and external business partners at all levels
- A meticulous attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Results-orientation; creative approach to problem-solving
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation is based on experience and industry standards.
Benefits include: Medical Plan, Dental, Vision, 401(k)