Analyst & Marketing Internships
Triton Pacific Securities will open its Summer Internship Program in April 2017 for months June - August. Each summer, we receive hundreds of applications... Qualified candidates should be current undergraduate or recently graduated undergraduate to assist our capital markets team with various tasks and assignments. The primary focus will include database support, marketing creative design support and industry research and analytics. The position is located in Laguna Niguel, CA.
Specific Analyst & Marketing Responsibilities Include:
Maintain internal databases of current and prospective relationships
- Salesforce CRM Database updates and enhancements and learn to program as "Administrator Role"
- Office administrative and clerical support
- Analyst: Work with various company associates to create general research and specific analytics
reports of industry, industry events, statistics and competitive intelligence
- Marketing: Work with Marketing department to help creative design and messaging of internal
& external marketing collateral used for industry distribution
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidate should be entering their 2nd semester junior year or senior year of undergraduate education
or a recent graduate from an undergraduate program
- Major/degree in mathematics, finance, marketing, public relationships or communications preferred
- Self-starter with a high level of maturity and initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- MBA or Master’s degree holding candidates will not be considered for this position
This is a paid internship targeted to provide 10-20 hours per week. Length of internship, or potential for growth within the company after internship period will be determined based on position availability, suitability, and candidate's performance and interests. Intern may be provided opportunity to participate in out of office company events without compensation. No calls regarding this position will be accepted.