Partner with a Regional Vice President (RVP) to execute business strategies within an assigned territory with a focus on acquiring new business and growing existing relationships. This position plays a key role by leading or supporting business development efforts with strategic financial advisor clients. The position is located in Laguna Niguel, CA.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Primarily motivated by sales success and meeting firm sales goals and targets with an emphasis on acquiring new business
- Be responsible for sales completion as determined by sales goals and number of outbound/inbound sales activity
- Maintain a minimum call volume each day and a targeted number of appointments on behalf of the RVP
- Serve as a point of contact regarding service and support
- Manage and maintain Salesforce CRM and help RVP maintain client profiles and an optimized travel schedule
- Develop extensive working knowledge of Triton Pacific product offering(s)
- Attend certain firm events such as conference calls, broker dealer events, due diligence events or other business initiatives sponsored by the firm
- Desire and ability to work successfully in an entrepreneur environment
- Superior verbal and presentation skills
- Successful track record in developing and managing sales territory
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- FINRA series 7 and 63 licenses
- 2+ years of internal wholesaling to financial services industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM (Salesforce)
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate with internal and external business partners at all levels
Salary + Commission + Benefits:
Compensation is based on experience and industry standards.
Benefits include: Medical Plan, Dental, Vision, with optional Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, FSA, 401(k).